You are not logined. Using English.
Actions: SIGN UP
I look at individuals, study their faces, engage them and learn from their stories thus understanding our world better. The internet, media and my photographs yield to me a vast canvas of faces whose diversity is remarkable. Sometimes, certain faces have a deeper resonance in me. I tend to see them as emblematic of issues that I want to elaborate on. My oil paintings try to use the inherent quirkiness of our faces and supplement my understanding of our society.
- Solo show at Gourgaud Gallery, Cranbury, NJ (October 2007)
- Selected paintings displayed at the University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Brunswick, NJ (Sept 2007) at the Main Lobby
- Feature story in the Central Jersey newspaper Home News Tribune published on Sunday, July 29th 2007 (http://simplisticart.blogspot.com/2007/07/newspaper-writeup-on-my-art.html)
- II prize at the 5th Annual Fine Arts Festival East Brunswick, New Jersey - June 2007
- The New York City Transit, New York. Subset of paintings on 1 year loan to ‘Art for display’ program. Feb 2007 - Feb 2008
- Prints of selected artwork sold for charity on KeepersKorner (a foundation soon to be the Emily Ann Foundation that caters to help for abused women who have MPD) - 2007
⚠️ This artist is likely inactive on SITO. The last time they did anything here was 2007-10-16.
If they have given an email address, it may be out-of-date and invalid. ⚠️
MESSAGE BOARD: Read archived comments about this artist
LANGUAGE: None set (will use English)
COPYRIGHT STATEMENT: "Full" - Artist retains full copyright of any and all works he or she has created. Please contact this artist before using any of the artist's work in any way.
COPYRIGHT NOTE: Copyright may vary from project to project or
image to image, even for one artist. Please verify the copyright in each
specific instance before using ANY artwork from SITO.